Retardo's Quest Retardo's Quest

LOL

YOU HAVE A GUN?!?!?!?

Nice spoof of Zelda. =) Good job.

The Boy and his Dragon The Boy and his Dragon

Funny, but not too funny.

i have to admit, it scared me, and made me laugh a little bit, but it's a bit stupid.

Level Editor Level Editor

Addictive.

This game is awesome. It's platforming elements are well done, and the sound isn't bad, but what I like best about this game is that the concept of having control over both the level and the character. It was an original idea of good quality.

Very well done!

Time Fcuk Time Fcuk

Very interesting...

I haven't gotten to either of the endings, but I've looked at the gameplay and gotten hopelessly stuck on some levels. it's annoying. I reccomend having an "easy" setting. if you could get the endings and storyline on an easy difficulty, and then be able to try more difficult puzzles in a harder difficulty afterwards, (to satisfy serious players) I think this game would appeal to a wider audience of serious puzzlers and ones that are more easy-going, like me. Overall, this game is AWESOME, and the jokes and story are good, but I just think that the full story and endings should be available to players earlier.

Dragon Boy Dragon Boy

A very good game

I enjoyed playing this game very much, so i thank you. I like the idea of the game, and find it to work very well. I enjoy most of the gameplay, and for this, I congratulate you.

however, I might mention a few minor, but not game-ruining flaws.

-first, every time the game exits, All of the players gold and experience is erased. you may want to fix this.

-Second, Some of the storyline is a bit confusing. you may want to edit the text a little bit so that it is easier to understand the ending, such as specifying who says what, and examining the motives of the characters more.

Other than these points, this game is held in my highest regard. Thank you for making this game, and for letting me spend some fun hours playing it. =)

Gauntlet Run Gauntlet Run

nice.

it does loop correctly, if you were wondering. This brings back memories of old games like dragon warrior and such...

good job. =)

spoonybrad responds:

Thanks!

Mal-slam Mal-slam

O.O

it should be longer... and be coordinated more...

Hold Your Breath Hold Your Breath

very nice.

I like this. it's very good, but i think it should probably have a little less repetition.

Marks-a-lot responds:

You kind of have to trance out to this one so the rep doesn't get to you. It's my fault for assuming what other people are going to do. I bet if you were trippin out on something this song would be BOMB! Thanks for the review broheim, you know I tried those jet skis in Cabo...